Position: Manufacturing Production Team Members - PVC Windows Glaziers
Monday to Friday between the hours of 7:30 AM - 4:00PM
Starting wage is based on experience and can range from: $16.25/hr - $20.50/hr.
- Ability to regularly lift 50+ lbs and occasionally lift 100+ lbs with assistance
- Experience in manufacturing PVC windows glazier is a must, and sliding doors
- Must know how to install hardware, assemble and glaze PVC windows and doors
- Strong focus on safety, quality, precision, and details
- Efficient, safe operation of equipment and hand tools
- Willingness to learn and be trained
- Focused on Continuous Improvement changes and Problem Solving
- Experience in manufacturing is an asset
- Punctuality and team commitment
Our team members are our most valued asset. We’ll support your growth and career development by providing you with valuable tools, on-the-job training, and learning opportunities.
Position: Production Assemblers (Doors)
- Review orders, prep materials using power tools, hand tools, saws
- Hardware installation, sealed unit glazing, glass installation, screen fit, assembly, packaging, and other various tasks
- Follow the direction of leadership and continuously verify quality through measurement
- Wear proper PPE and follow safe work practices at all times
- Previous experience with general labor/construction/manufacturing an asset
- Willing to train, but must have a great attitude, strong work ethic, and willingness to commit to our team
- Standing for 8-hr, lifting/maneuvering of products required (medium lifting); handling of materials
- Must be eligible to work in Canada and 18-yrs of age or older
- Hard-working and punctual
DO YOU WANT TO WORK WHERE YOU ARE TRULY APPRECIATED?
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR GREAT CUSTOMERS THAT ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU?
GreenFox Windows & Doors is growing and has an opening for a Window and Door Lead Installer in the Edmonton area. You will be responsible for the full-scale installation of windows and doors for both residential and commercial projects using a variety of top-rated, high-quality brands.
If you take pleasure in being part of creating something of value and don't like to miss a day of work, you believe a job well done is the only way to do it, then this is the job for you! Must be a go-getter who enjoys physical work and can lift at least 50 lbs in a safe manner. When installers come to us from the competition this is what we hear; Wow! it's great to work at a company with such nice people and the customers are happy to see you. This is so much better than where I used to work! If you are working for the competition and wonder if there is something better to check us out. All information is kept confidential. GreenFox Windows & Doors has been a successful home improvement business for many years and with our new location in Calgary have doubled in size in the last two years. We are one of the most reputable and largest installing window dealers in Alberta. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that offers the latest in window technology and unique products and the best by weekly pay rate in the local market plus flexible work schedules. We pride ourselves on our quality workmanship and high level of customer satisfaction!
To qualify for the lead installer position, you must be able to use a brake to bend metal for window flashing and have very good finish carpentry skills. 5-10 years of experience with window and door installation. Valid driver’s license and vehicle Oral communication, working with others. Problem-solving and decision-making Heavy lifting. To qualify as a helper, you must be able and willing to learn these skills. These are full-time positions. The ideal candidates should have a good eye for detail, be dependable and work well with customers. While we appreciate all applications only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Are you an extrovert with a talent for reading people? A problem solver who likes to help others? Do you like to balance professionalism with fun? Are you excited by the prospect of a challenge
If so, GreenFox Windows & Doors has the perfect position for you in Calgary. We are seeking two motivated individuals for outside sales positions in the Calgary area.
GreenFox Windows & Doors is a quickly growing Canadian company. We offer energy efficient and aesthetically pleasing window and door solutions for homeowners. Our products are high in demand in Alberta’s ever-changing seasons.
Who We’re Looking For:
At GreenFox Windows & Doors, we want our sales professionals to grow with our business. We’re looking for committed individuals with a proven history of being honest, kind, well-mannered, and influential. You must have a clean driving record and clean criminal record.
We’re looking for the right people, not the right qualifications. If you have sales experience, that’s great! If not, we provide extensive training and support. Most of all, we want people who are motivated to build their careers on helping others.
What You’ll Get In Return:
- A simple and straightforward on-boarding process, so you can jump right in!
- A rewarding career as part of a great team
- Room to grow with the company
- A workplace where you can learn, challenge yourself, and have fun
- Ongoing support for personal and professional growth
- Competitive pay & benefits
If you’re interested in joining our growing Calgary team, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Top candidates will be selected for an interview shortly.